Service & Support
Our experienced and expert staff will guide you through the process of renting, training, monitoring, and field setup to take your project from planning to execution in record time. We understand the importance of not only delivering a quality piece of equipment to the field but having the customer service available in our office to schedule repairs, deliveries, pickups, and answer any questions you may have. Here are some things we will provide as your rental service…
Before placing a call to our 24/7 tech support, see if you can find a solution by logging into your online customer portal.
- Free layout consultation
- 24/7 technical and field support
- Onsite training during initial delivery to an unlimited number of field personnel.
- Service repair trucks on standby stocked and fully equipped to do any maintenance in the field.
- Reduced down time with preventative maintenance program.
- Exclusive service innovations to allow the end user the ability to do tool free regular maintenance.
- Full service center that stocks all components in case of failure. There is no waiting for components to be shipped from the manufacturer.
- Periodic site visits to review overall equipment health and perform any routine maintenance required.