- Wacker Neuson E3000 – 6,000 Sq. Ft. Thawing / 12,000 Sq. Ft. Curing
- Wacker Neuson E1250 – 2,500 Sq. Ft. Thawing / 5,000 Sq. Ft. Curing
- Wacker Neuson HX200 – 200,000 BTU / Heat Exchanger
- Insulation Blankets / Curing Blankets – Rent or Purchase
- Purchase Ground Thaw Equipment – The most recent listings of new and used equipment for sale!
- Allmand Maxi Heat – 1,000,000 BTU/h – 3,530 CFM
- Frost Fighter IDH 500 QR – 420,000 BTU/h – 4,800 CFM
- Multiquip 7kW Generator – Towable / Portable Skid
- Multiquip 25kW Generator – Towable
- Multiquip 50kW Generator – Towable
Towable Light Towers
- Multiquip 7kW – 440,000 Lumens
Fork Lift Telehandlers
Equipment available (6,000 – 8,000 lbs):
Service & Support
Our experienced and expert staff will guide you through the process of renting, training, monitoring, and field setup to take your project from planning to execution in record time. We understand the importance of not only delivering a quality piece of equipment to the field but having the customer service available in our office to schedule repairs, deliveries, pickups, and answer any questions you may have. Here are some things we will provide as your rental service…
Before placing a call to our 24/7 tech support, see if you can find a solution by logging into your online customer portal.
- Free layout consultation
- 24/7 technical and field support
- Onsite training during initial delivery to an unlimited number of field personnel.
- Service repair trucks on standby stocked and fully equipped to do any maintenance in the field.
- Reduced down time with preventative maintenance program.
- Exclusive service innovations to allow the end user the ability to do tool free regular maintenance.
- Full service center that stocks all components in case of failure. There is no waiting for components to be shipped from the manufacturer.
- Periodic site visits to review overall equipment health and perform any routine maintenance required.
On Site Services & Installation
We understand your area of expertise may not be using or setting up this equipment. That is why we have taken our services beyond equipment rental to full service thawing in which we provide all the labor required. Here are some services available upon request…
- Installation & Startup: Complete setup and installation which includes hose layout and blanketing.
- Mid Project Relocation: Movement of equipment, blankets, and hose once an area is thawed or complete and a new area is ready to begin.
- Completion: Complete blanket pickup, hoses rolled back on unit, and equipment removed from the site.
- Regular Maintenance: We will periodically stop by the site to do an overall health inspection of the equipment.
- Fuel: We can coordinate all fuel deliveries according to your schedule to ensure your rentals never run empty.
- Commercial Construction
- Residential Construction
- Frack Sites
- Pipeline Construction
- Turbine Construction
- Agriculture & Farm
- Powerline Construction
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, many of our customers need our machines for an extended period of time. We understand that projects and construction deadlines can change, and are willing to work with our customers to ensure their equipment needs are met.
Yes, BCI Concrete can deliver forklifts and telehandlers to any state. Please contact us for a specific quote for your project.
If you plan on doing multiple projects per year, it can make sense to purchase a telehandler or forklift. That said, you must properly maintain and inspect power equipment regularly, failure to do so can have major safety consequences. For that reason, many companies choose to rent telehandlers and forklifts as needed.