RENTAL TELEHANDLER AND ALL TERRAIN FORKLIFT UNITS AVAILABLE
We work with several different manufacturers which allows us to tailor our equipment to best suit your needs. We can target the strengths from our lift manufacturers which will give you the features you need when you need them most and result in a successful project, beginning to end.
FORKLIFT BRANDS AVAILABLE
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Our expert staff will provide thorough and complete training upon delivery.
- All our telehandlers are equipped to meet or exceed OSHA’s requirements and safety standards.
- Certain models are available with a transaction boom, which allows the entire boom to slide forward horizontally without moving the machine. Distances will vary within specific models, but most traverse booms can slide the carriage assembly up to 80 inches.
BCI Concrete Rental Telehandlers and Forklifts
PROFESSIONAL SALES AND SERVICE
- We have a dedicated service department that keeps our rental units ready for any project.
- We offer flexible delivery and pickup options for our rental forklifts and telehandlers.
- Each machine is fully inspected prior to rental to ensure maximum efficiency and safety on your jobsite.
OUR FORKLIFT UNITS ARE PERFECT FOR:
- Construction Sites
- General Construction
- Material Handling
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, many of our customers need our machines for an extended period of time. We understand that projects and construction deadlines can change, and are willing to work with our customers to ensure their equipment needs are met.
Yes, BCI Concrete can deliver forklifts and telehandlers to any state. Please contact us for a specific quote for your project.
If you plan on doing multiple projects per year, it can make sense to purchase a telehandler or forklift. That said, you must properly maintain and inspect power equipment regularly, failure to do so can have major safety consequences. For that reason, many companies choose to rent telehandlers and forklifts as needed.