GROUND THAW | HEATER | THAW & CURING BLANKETS
Our experienced and expert staff will guide you through the process of renting, training, monitoring, and field setup. We start with a free consultation to determine the needs of your project and how many units will be required. Once the needs of the project are isolated, the logistics and date of delivery to your project are determined so layout and installation instructions can be given and field personnel can be trained. Training is provided for free to an unlimited number of field staff with the initial delivery to ensure your rented equipment will operate at peak performance.
Once your units are setup and being monitored daily by your field personnel, our maintenance staff will periodically stop by the project site on scheduled visits to do an overall health inspection of the equipment and perform any maintenance tasks required. We truly understand the sensitivity of using this equipment and the consequences of down time in the winter season. That is why our focus is and always has been on our rigorous preventative maintenance program, routine field inspections, and 24/7 customer service and support.
- Wacker Neuson E3000 – Thaw or cure up to 6,000 sq.ft.
- Wacker Neuson E2200 – Thaw or cure up to 4,400 sq.ft.
- Wacker Neuson S3000 – Thaw or cure up to 6,000 sq.ft.
- Wacker Neuson HX200 – 200,000 BTU / Heat Exchanger
- Insulation Blankets | Thaw & Curing Blankets – 12’x25′
- Purchase Ground Thaw Equipment – The most recent listings of new and used equipment for sale!
We can service all projects, no matter the size or location with ground thaw equipment, ground thawing blankets, curing blankets, and our expert field staff. Find a lower price? We will match it!
Delivery anywhere in the continental U.S.A.
EXCLUSIVE EQUIPMENT INNOVATIONS:
- Our expert staff will provide thorough and complete training upon delivery and do the initial setup as required.
- Improved fuel delivery system with easy to access fuel filter – No tools required! Next time your fuel company delivers a bad load of fuel, your down time is minutes, not hours.
- Positive air shutoff system – Some industrial project sites are under intense scrutiny and require positive air shutoff valves on all diesel engines. We are the first and only ground heater rental company to engineer and deliver this system to the field.
- We have equipped each unit with a state of the art 7kW Multiquip WhisperWatt generator. It is an option to use permanent electricity to power the units but if it is not available, there is an onboard generator on all of our units.
GROUND THAWING RENTAL FEATURES:
- Each unit has two separate spools and delivery systems so there is minimal energy loss.
- Output fluid temperature is easily adjustable so it can be used in various applications such as ground thawing (high temp) or curing concrete (low temp).
- Automatic shut off – All systems come with an automatic shut off so if a hose gets cut, only a small amount will leak before the system auto shuts down.
- Environmentally Friendly – All units use Propylene Glycol fluid which eliminates the risks if you were to have a spill.