THAW & CURING BLANKETS
Our experienced and expert staff will guide you through the process of renting, training, field setup, and monitoring.
We always start with a free consultation to determine the needs of your project and how many units will be required. Training is provided with the initial delivery so your rented equipment will operate at peak performance. You will be qualified and ready to deploy the equipment yourselves or you can hire US to do it for you. Once your heaters are setup and being monitored daily by your trained staff, our field service team will stop by your project on routine scheduled visits to do an overall health inspection of the equipment and perform any regular or preventative maintenance required.
- Wacker Neuson E3000 – 6,000 Sq. Ft. Thawing / 12,000 Sq. Ft. Curing
- Wacker Neuson E1250 – 2,500 Sq. Ft. Thawing / 5,000 Sq. Ft. Curing
- Wacker Neuson HX200 – 200,000 BTU / Heat Exchanger
- Insulation Blankets/Thaw & Curing Blankets – 12’x25′ – Rent or Purchase
- Purchase Ground Thaw Equipment – The most recent listings of new and used equipment for sale!
We truly understand the sensitivity of using this equipment and the consequences of down time in the winter season. That is why our focus is and always has been on our rigorous preventative maintenance program, routine field inspections, and 24/7 customer service and support.
Delivery anywhere in the continental U.S.A.
EXCLUSIVE EQUIPMENT INNOVATIONS
- Our expert staff will provide thorough and complete training upon delivery and do the initial setup as required.
- Improved fuel delivery system with easy to access fuel filter – No tools required! Next time your fuel company delivers a bad load of fuel, your down time is minutes, not hours.
- Positive air shutoff system – Some industrial project sites are under intense scrutiny and require positive air shutoff valves on all diesel engines. We are the first and only ground heater rental company to engineer and deliver this system to the field.
- We have equipped each unit with a state of the art 7kW Multiquip WhisperWatt generator. It is an option to use permanent electricity to power the units but if it is not available, there is an onboard generator on all of our units.
GROUND THAWING RENTAL FEATURES
- Each unit has two separate spools and delivery systems so there is minimal energy loss.
- Output fluid temperature is easily adjustable so it can be used in various applications such as ground thawing (high temp) or curing concrete (low temp).
- Automatic shut off – All systems come with an automatic shut off so if a hose gets cut, only a small amount will leak before the system auto shuts down.
- Environmentally Friendly – All units use Propylene Glycol fluid which eliminates the risks if you were to have a spill.
WHY CHOOSE WACKER NEUSON GROUND HEATERS?
EXCEPTIONAL OUTPUT AND RELIABILITY
- Our units feature 83% or higher heater efficiency, which is the highest in the industry.
- Our E3000 ground heaters come standard with 3,000 feet of hose to reach any area of your site without issue.
- Our Wacker Neuson units will run for up to 140 hours.
- Ease of use: Push button adjustments allow the operator to easily adjust the heat transfer fluid output temperature for concrete curing.
OUR GROUND HEATER UNITS COMPARE TO
- Heat King – HK300
- Flex Temp Systems – Fusion 3000
- DRYAIR – 400 GTS Green Thaw System
- DRYAIR – 650 GTS Green Thaw System
- Thawzall – TCH250
- Thor Frost Buster – TR5030
Wacker Neuson E3000-E2200 Operator Manual (7.59 MB)
Wacker Neuson E3000 Specifications (788.82 KB)
Propylene Glycol – MSDS Sheet (21.16 KB)